Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tauernhof!!

I have finally arrived at my new home for the next 7 1/2 weeks! Schladming is an extremely charming town and I already know that it is going to be difficult to leave it come June. School has started off with a bang and the location is perfect. We had our first 'mandatory' workout day yesterday and I chose the Boxing session...what a workout. We were instructed by a member of staff...an Austrian BEAST! He is pretty hardcore, but knew how to have a good time as well!

I am enjoying the time already so far, and love living in a lodge style building and having family style meals! It's such a blessing to be in a town and have the freedom to wander around and see what else is out and about in the world of Austria.

will send update again soon...as long as the internet is still my friend, but am sick and too tired now to go into tons of detail :-)

No comments: