Thursday, April 23, 2009

*Hallo* from Austria!

I arrived about an hour ago (9:45p.m) in Salzburg, Austria and hopped a quick taxi to my latest and last hostel of these travels! Today consisted of a very long and uneventful train ride from Venice to Innsbruck, Austria then a transfer onto a train to Salzburg. The long train took me through some absolutely beautiful country side...I can´t even put into words what it looks like here in person. So much of what you might think the mountains and hills to look like and yet so much more! It was raining when I left Venice today, unfortunately, and rained on and off all the way through Italy. It even snowed for quite a while in the very north of Italy and in Austria...the mountain tops are still covered in fluffy whiteness!!
I´m so excited to meet up with my friends tomorrow night...i am in some desperate need of sane conversation!! I am also really looking forward to moving into and starting school again on Saturday...to not have to live out of a suitcase for the next 2 months is just a lovely feeling!!
Well it´s now around 11 p.m. and i am completely knackered...wish me luck with figuring out the showers here and then i´m off for a good nights sleep!

Love you all and can´t wait...just 2 short months until i am home again and hugging everyone around me!!

No comments: