Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TEMPE...

The Perkins Family's beloved labrador, Tempe, peacefully passed away on the 11th of January around 11 p.m. After his long battle with cancer, his tired body finally gave way. Mommy Perkins was with Tempe as he took his final breaths on his big fluffy bed in 'his' room downstairs. As emotional as I was to hear the news over the phone, I know that if he was in any pain, he is no longer suffering from it. His life blessed us with so many memories over the past decade and he will be missed very much. Our family was graced with his wonderful life from the puppy stage all the way through adulthood. For those of you who spent time with him, you know his silly ways and the craziness that would come out when he was around, and all the ways he could make us laugh. We loved him with all our hearts and I know I will have a hard time adjusting to him being gone when I return to the states. Tempe truly was joy and love :-)

No comments: