Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Carnforth

Today, Wednesday the 14th of Januray 2009, the 3x's a week mini-bus dropped us off in downtown Carnforth for a few hours of errand running. Katie, Hannah, and I made it through Tesco without too many distractions, then walked across the street to the Carnforth Library, this quaint littl building housing a one room library, but the amazing thing is, they have 6 computers, with FAST internet!! We decided that it would be worth it to sign up for a library card to utilize the internet :-) So, for the past 40 minutes, we have been sitting in the library, out of the cold and catching up with the rest of the world! I love the fact that today, when I have all the access I could need, I really didn't have anything TOO pressing that had to be taken care of on quicker internet...oh well, next trip! Love to you all.

No comments: