Friday, September 19, 2008

Goodbyes...

Why are goodbyes so hard? Even though I know i'll be back and will see my dear friends again, it's always so difficult to leave. As I drive away in my little car and peer through my rear view mirror, I try not to think too much about how i'm going to miss those i'm leaving behind but rather, I focus on the memories that we've had together. Those memories are what keep me going and make life so special. The laughter and tears are what my friendships are made up of and my life wouldn't be the same without them. Saying goodbye to those still at school meant so much, being able to share with you the excitement and nerves I have about leaving and to be encouraged by those who know me so well makes it all worth it.

I'm still procrastinating about my packing and dreading starting, but i'm looking forward to arriving in London and unpacking then shopping, repacking, catching my bus, getting to school, unpacking, meeting people, and missing you....

No comments: